About the Lawsuits
Halunen & Associates and partner law firms represent a group of plaintiffs in class action lawsuits against several IKO businesses on behalf of consumers who have been affected by deteriorating, curling, or otherwise defective IKO shingles made by the companies. This case involves anyone who has previously owned, or currently owns, a home or other structure from 1987 through the present on which IKO Manufacturing shingles were installed. We are seeking recovery of material costs and labor costs for the tear-off, removal and re-application of shingles for each member of the class. The lawsuits have been consolidated into a single pre-trial proceeding in Urabana, Illinois, which is near IKO's U.S. headquarters.
Halunen & Associates has extensive experience in handling building materials-related class action litigation. We currently represent classes of homeowners from around the country in lawsuits seeking to recover costs associated with defective shingles, windows, and other products.
For more information or to discuss your situation, please contact our office at email@example.com. You may call our office at 612-548-5288 or fill out our onlinecontact form. Please collect and be prepared to provide as much of the following information that you can:
- Date of purchase/install of IKO Manufacturing Shingles
- Type of shingle/length of warranty
- Approx. date you observed curling/deterioration
- Details of any communications with IKO Manufacturing including offers to settle and amount
- Describe any contacts you have had with contractors and/or insurance companies
- Any estimates you have obtained to replace the faulty shingles
- E-mail, address, and phone number where you can be reached.